How do I get in touch with HeyHeys?
Please reach out to us through social media or try emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What size HeyHeys should I get?
Please see the size chart below to find your size!
|Size||Height||Waist (in)||Hip (in)||Est. Wt (lb)|
What are HeyHeys made out of?
HeyHeys are designed to maximize joy for active lifestyles and their physiological needs. HeyHeys fabric is an ultra soft, high performance polyester/spandex mid-weight tricot that wicks, breathes, and has an anti-microbial finish so you can throw them on for multiple adventures before washing. HeyHeys also optimize for opacity without bumping up fabric weight avoiding any added thickness that can cause overheating. At 220gsm, the fabric still feels light but remarkably supportive, and born to perform with its inherent durability. HeyHeys printing minimizes harsh grin-through of fibers which can happen to fabrics undergoing other printing processes.
What are HeyHeys' key features?
- high performance fabric: ultra soft, mid-weight, wicking, anti-microbial polyester span tricot so you can throw them on for multiple adventures before washing. At 220gsm, the fabric feels light and airy, sleek, and born to perform with its inherent durability and tenacity.
- seam construction: seven thread flatlock stitching, for super tough, extra durable seam construction that won’t chafe, even after a spontaneous weekend ultra.
- tall waistband: Men’s HeyHeys have a 2” waistband for extra support, comfort, and coverage. Women’s HeyHeys have a higher, 3” waistband for the same comfort and feel!
- phone pocket: all HeyHeys have a phone pocket strong enough to fit your heaviest phone and fitted enough to hide your phone securely while on the run. Some HeyHeys have additional pockets for phones, keys, and credit cards.
- full length: HeyHeys are full length for optimal coverage from bushes, bugs and other ankle pests. HeyHeys run in size regular and long. On a size long adventurer, regular length HeyHeys can run at a ⅞ or ¾ length.
- opacity: HeyHeys optimize for opacity without having to bump up fabric weight and create added thickness which can be unflattering and cause overheating. HeyHeys printing process minimizes grin-through.
Are HeyHeys for me?
Yes! HeyHeys are made for men and women! While designs run across men’s and women’s patterns, HeyHeys come in men’s and women’s cuts and lengths designed to the very different body types of HeyHeys adventurers?
Are HeyHeys warm?
HeyHeys are designed to be comfortable in wide temperature range, however, their warmth depends on your own engine and how active you decide to be in them!
How do I wear HeyHeys?
Pull them on standalone, pull them under shorts, or under snowpants as a baselayer. Wear your socks over, under, or not at all!
Do I wear underwear under HeyHeys?
Depends on your comfort level. Most adventurers prefer to wear underwear or compression shorts under their HeyHeys. Some wear HeyHeys alone!
Are HeyHeys waterproof?
Currently, no, but stay tuned!
What if my HeyHeys don’t fit?
In the unlikely chance that your HeyHeys don’t fit, let us know at email@example.com and we’ll figure out the best next step for you - an exchage or return. HeyHeys cannot be exchanged or returned if they have been used.
How do I wash my HeyHeys?
Hand or machine wash cold, with like colors. Hang dry or tumble dry low.
What’s with the name, HeyHeys?
Just as HeyHeys are inspired by a series of world adventures, so to is the name, which draws on a competitively friendly spirit across several cultures:
- In Scandinavian countries, "hei hei!" or "hej hej!" is a smile-inducing, universal greeting to bring extra cheer, even in the most blustery and arctic conditions;
- In New Zealand's Maori culture, a "heihei" is a megastorm;
- In Hawaiian, a "heihei" is a competition or race, often by canoe or foot; and
- In the Continental USA, "hey hey" is simply a greeting with a bit of extra moxie!
Collectively, these definitions orient HeyHeys in the direction of fun, collaboration, inclusiveness, and of course, the outdoors!
What are HeyHeys for?
HeyHeys go wherever the adventure is big...and the activities spirited! So far, they’ve been tested and approved for trail running, trekking, climbing, camping, building campfires, skiing, après skiing, yoga, recharging in cabins, winding up/down in apartments and coffee shops, cooking mountain breakfasts, sunrise road tripping, and, of course, parking lot dance parties! HeyHeys are equal parts fun tights for serious athletes and serious tights for fun athletes – combining style with performance. For more information on HeyHeys fabric & performance, check out the FAQ.
Designed and Made in the California
HeyHeys are proudly designed and made in California, USA. Our printers, designers and production all proudly support United Nations Global Compact Initiative promoting ethical labor, wage and sustainability standards in production.